Dates & Deadlines
October 2019 - January 2020:
- Tour the School
- Click here to schedule your tour:
- Tour Dates: 10/16/19 | 10/23/19 | 10/30/19 | 11/6/19 | 11/13/19 | 11/20/19 | 12/4/19 | 12/11/19 | 12/18/19 | 1/15/20 | 1/22/2
- Tour Times:
- 9:00 -10:00 AM: Early Childhood
- 10:00 -11:00 AM: Grade School
- 9:00 - 1:00 AM: Whole School
- Submit online application.
Sunday, November 3, 2019, 3-5pm: Innovation Day and Open House. RSVP here.
January 31, 2020: Application deadline. Applying after the deadline can result in a wait-list decision based on space and availability. Please contact Yelena Spector to learn more about scheduling a tour and meeting after the application deadline. Submit online application.
January – March 2020:
- Visit the School: All children will be required to visit in one of our age appropriate classrooms. Preschool and Kindergarten applicants will visit for one to two hours on a scheduled date and will be observed by our Early Childhood Director. Parents will be allowed to stay in the room as we want to be respectful of what is best for each child. Grade school applicants participate in a “buddy day,” when students visit for the entire school day and have an assigned "buddy" student, who escort them throughout the day. Parents will have the opportunity to meet with members of our academic administration team on that date. We request transcripts, report cards and recommendations for children applying to the Grade School.
- Contact a Parent Ambassador: During your application process we feel it is best for prospective parents to have the opportunity to connect with current parents to get a true sense of the Akiba-Schechter experience. Please contact Yelena Spector to be connected with a Parent Ambassador.
February 28, 2020: Deadline to submit application for financial assistance through FACTS - www.factstuitionaid.com.
March 2020: Acceptance notifications go out via email.